Privately Held; Construction industry
February 2011 – July 2011 (6 months) Phoenix, Arizona Area
Romanoski Glass & Mirror is a 61 year old openings specialist based in Tucson, Arizona. Directed business development in the Arizona, El Paso, Los Angeles and New Mexico markets. I worked with architects to develop relationships that would allow us to provide design assist services for curtain wall, storefront and skylight assemblies. I represented the Major Industries product line in the Los Angeles market, and worked with architects to give presentations on day-lighting and specifying translucent fiberglass panels in projects. I established relationships with general contractors to increase our invitations to bid. I worked with other opening manufacturer representatives to develop bids and project leads.
* Gave lunch & learn presentations on day lighting strategies.
* Developed portfolio presentations for architects & contractors
* Attended professional societies to network for additional leads & build relationships.
* Developed a plan for the redesign of the website for marketing
* Resolved bid communications issues
* Established our market presence