Washington University in St. Louis
Educational Institution; Higher Education industry
August 1992 – August 1996 (4 years 1 month) Greater St. Louis Area
School of (Fine) Art(s) Dean’s Assistant Office Assistant:
* Filed & maintained confidential information pertaining to donors, alumni, faculty, staff, & students
* Answered phones and received visitors
* Prepared event, fund raising & recruitment mailings.
* Handled payroll for contract & Work study staff.
* Delivered inter-department mail across the campus & projects
* Created a system to sort, file, preserve & destroy documents in the school’s archives
School of Architecture Shop Monitor:
* Instructed & assisted students in the proper use of shop equipment
* Inventoried, cleaned, & maintained equipment.
* Designed & constructed 12 relocatable & 1 permanent computer workstations, cubic modular steel table stands, 3 replica conference tables, & refurbished 3 conference tables.
* Cleaned, maintained & refurbished: studio desks, lockers, pinup boards, tables, chairs, stools, table stands and lecture hall seating.
Earth & Planetary Sciences Library Draftsman:
* Documented existing conditions of the Earth 7 Planetary Sciences Library
* Provided drawings to help the Library’s space planning efforts.
1996 Presidential Debate Commission Graphic Artist:
* Drafted maps of the Washington University Athletic Complex to be included with attendee packets for the 1996 Presidential Debate to be held on campus. The debate did not occur.