Training to You, Phoenix, AZ, US, PMP
* Studied Project Management and communication Principals.
* Increased Microsoft Office, Project and Visio skills.
* Learned to Advance through career training seminars.
Aug 2010 – current
Phoenix College, Phoenix, AZ, US/ Main + Downtown, Sustainable Building Advisor, Revit
* Enrolled in professional development, Certificate, non-credit coursework in Revit and sustainability.
* Learned how to design, build and maintain buildings sustainably in the unique Sonoran Desert region.
* Developed a regenerative vision for the abandoned Mervyn’s store at Camelback Colonade, where it could serve as a business incubator for future urban development in the Biltmore area.
Mar 2010 – Aug 2011
Washington University in St. Louis, Saint Louis, MO, US/ Hilltop, Bachelors, Architecture
* Enrolled in courses that meet the NAAB requirements for a 4 year pre-professional liberal arts degree with a concentration in Architecture.
* Educated through the Bauhaus method of experience through doing, designing studio projects with an urban focus towards the revitalization of St. Louis and its inner suburbs.
* Attended visiting lecturers within the architecture, art and liberal arts schools.
* Enrolled in liberal arts course work with concentrations in anthropology, archeology, physical sciences, art and architectural history, and history.
* Enrolled in additional course work in painting, printmaking and drawing within the School of Art.
Aug 1992 – May 1996
University of Tennesee – Chattanooga, Chattanooga, TN, US, AP Studies
Enrolled in elective courses in Cultural Anthropology, American History and American Literature while still attending High School and in summer session.
Aug 1991 – Aug 1993
Chattanooga School for the Arts & Sciences, Chattanooga, TN, US, High School, Paidea
* Trained in The Paideia Philosophy, which believes that all humans are active learners through 3 Columns of Instruction: didactic, factual information; coaching of skills; and seminar discussions.
* Organized and ran an environmental club that raised funds for science equipment through recycling drives.
* Planted trees in downtown Chattanooga and worked on other community service projects for school.
Aug 1987 – Jun 1992
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, US, Pre-College
* Enrolled in a six week Pre-College exploration and advanced credit program through the School of Architecture.
* Explored Architectural Studio, Structures, History, free hand drawing and Computer Aided Design and Modeling.
* Visited noted architecture for lessons.
Jun 1991 – Aug 1991