Phoenix Workforce Connection
Class of 2010 · Workplace Preparedness · PMP Certification · Innovation
* Assessed current workforce and computer skills. * Learned to be more innovative. * Improved workforce skills.
Class of 2011 · Sustainability · Architecture
* Enrolled in professional development, Certificate, non-credit coursework in Revit and sustainability. * Learned how to design, build and maintain buildings sustainably in the unique Sonoran Desert region. * Developed a regenerative vision for the abandoned Mervyn’s store at Camelback Colonade, where it could serve as a business incubator for future urban development in the Biltmore area.
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Exceptional Learning · Summer School and Pre-College
Enrolled in elective courses in Cultural Anthropology, American History and American Literature while still attending High School and in summer session.
Washington University in St. Louis
Class of 1996 · Architecture · Liberal Arts · Visual Art
* Enrolled in courses that meet the NAAB requirements for a 4 year pre-professional liberal arts degree with a concentration in Architecture. * Educated through the Bauhaus method of experience through doing, designing studio projects with an urban focus towards the revitalization of St. Louis and its inner suburbs. * Attended visiting lecturers within the architecture, art and liberal arts schools. * Enrolled in liberal arts course work with concentrations in anthropology, archeology, physical sciences, art and architectural history, and history. * Enrolled in additional course work in painting, printmaking and drawing within the School of Art.
- Carnegie Mellon University
* Enrolled in a six week Pre-College exploration and advanced credit program through the School of Architecture. * Explored Architectural Studio, Structures, History, free hand drawing and Computer Aided Design and Modeling. * Visited noted architecture for lessons.
Training to YOU
Microsoft Office Specialist · PMP · Microsoft Project
* Studied Project Management and communication Principals. * Increased Microsoft Office, Project and Visio skills. * Learned to Advance through career training seminars.