I thought I would start a new series of posts about “the best buildings to see when visiting…” ALL the buildings will be public, so that they may be viewed both inside and out. Each will be from a community I have lived in, at least in season 1. And right now, I may post several, because it is on the mind.
So, let’s start with my current home. You will need to goggle for images:
- Burton Barr Phoenix Public Library – Will Bruder
- Arizona Biltmore – Albert Chase McArthur
- Valley National Trust (Chase) Bank 44th & Camelback branch – Frank Henry with Weaver and Drover
- Phoenix First Assembly of God education additions – DeBartolo Architects
- Cosanti – Paolo Soleri
- Taliesin West – Frank Lloyd Wright
- South Mountain Community College Library – Richard + Bauer
- Arizona State University School of Law Library – Scogin, Elam & Bray
- 12th Street Office Building – Al Beadle
- Arizona State University Engineering Building – Richard + Bauer
Get out there and see some buildings.