- Create graphics for business communication.
- Graphics in business documents are usually employed to illustrate facts and figures or show a process. This topic gives you some guidelines to follow when creating graphics for a meeting or presentation.
- Communicate static information using graphics so that it clearly and effectively displays facts or figures to the audience.
- Creating effective charts and graphs is the best way to communicate static information to your audience. Understanding how to create pie charts and bar graphs to illustrate facts and figures will help you to communicate static information more effectively to your audience.
- Communicate dynamic information using graphics so that it clearly and effectively displays a process or cause and effect relationship to the audience.
- Getting your team involved, sorting through information you know, and taking a big picture view of a problem are all ways in which you can communicate dynamic information through effective visuals. Understanding how to create graphics to illustrate a process, procedure, or a cause and effect relationship will help you to communicate more effectively in your organization.